Arnav, one of TCMU's awesome volunteers, has devoted many hours to serving. He is so appreciated, and we wanted to find out a little more about him...
What programs do you volunteer in?
- Spark!Lab and Story Time and More mainly.
How long have you been volunteering at TCMU?
- Three years. I heard about TCMU through my school, and I have been volunteering ever since.
What is your favorite exhibit?
- My favorite exhibit is TCMU's newest, Future Park. I also really enjoy Spark!Lab though.
Have you had any "wow" moments while volunteering?
- A lot! Every time a child is being taught something new or when they find something out about themselves. The Children's Museum gives children a lot of "wow" moments.
If you were 5 years old again what is the first thing you would do at TCMU?
- Play with Legos. Go back to my imagination and replay battles and science.
What do you find the most rewarding part of volunteering?
- The joy you bring to others!
Any fun facts about yourself?
- I am actually working on a research project in Texas with a professor this summer. I will be researching autoimmune diseases.
- I want to study immunology in college.
- I also have a 3rd degree black belt in Tao-Kwon Dao.